AFCOM advances data center and IT infrastructure professionals by delivering comprehensive and vendor-neutral education and peer-to-peer networking to its members around the world.
AFCOM provides a forum for members to learn, to build professional relationships and to engage with industry specific tools to support full career development.
By building an open environment for information and idea exchange, AFCOM supports the critical IT infrastructure team by bringing together all principals of the mission critical ecosystem.
Regardless if you are in sales, marketing, IT, operations, facilities, risk or design, a membership helps you stay current on industry information and trends to deliver ROI to your company while also improving your job performance, training and leadership development. AFCOM serves individuals and organizations that design, build, operate, support and manage Data Centers and IT Infrastructure around the world.
As a member of AFCOM, you have access to a variety of resources and a valuable trove of research and information that will help you make smarter technology and purchasing decisions for the data center. A few of these benefits include:
- Educational webinars produced and presented by leading subject matter experts
- Leaders Labs workshops and resulting industry whitepapers
- Industry market research studies and webinars provided by our global market research partner Omdia
- Subscription to The AFCOM Journal, produced three times annually, providing focused, next-level insight on issues raised by members of the AFCOM community
- Weekly Inside the Box newsletter keeps members informed about the latest industry news, innovative ideas and emerging technologies
- Exclusive savings to attend Data Center World
- Access to AFCOM Career Center
- COMING IN 2021 - Leadership development training