Call for Proposals 2022 is Open!
Submit by September 24
Data Center World 2021 Conference Highlights
Changes in data center capacity and design that were brought about during the upheaval of 2020 have led to questions about the optimal data center designs for 2021 and beyond. It’s no longer possible to effectively manage a data center without an intimate understanding of advancements in cloud platforms, co-location, edge computing, facilities management, and environmental issues. In fact, the data center is experiencing a transition in definition, where the mere question “what is the data center” is being explored amid changes to its physical makeup. For the 2021 conference, we added:
- Case Studies - More than 15 sesions highlighting real-world projects from companies like Tractor Supply Co., Banner Health, Facebook, and Google
- Conference sessions - Covering essential topics like electrical power and data center design to advanced topics like 5G networks and predictive analytics
- Presentations and demos on vital security issues like leveraging open source, providing colocation protection, developing advanced frameworks, and establishing physical site security
- Workshops - four hands-on trainings focused on evaluating and implementing next-generation data center cooling platforms
- Data Center Startup Challenge - a new contest that pits data center technology startups against each other as judges determine the companies with the best opportunity for success
Companies selected to participate have been developing and/or selling a technology solution that directly impacts the data center or data center professionals. Companies were judged by a panel of experts at Data Center World 2021 based on several business model and go-to-market criteria. Winners were chosen by the panel based on their presentations on stage. Companies were judged on a clear technology solution, a concise pitch, and the value of the technology to the data center industry.
The Essential Connection for Optimizing Data Center Strategy
Data Center World delivers expert insight and strategies on the technologies and concepts you need to know to plan, manage, and optimize your data center.
Network With Leading Professionals
Mix and mingle with other leading industry professionals. Data Center World offers more networking opportunities with peer professionals and industry luminaries than any other event of its kind.
Explore Products & Services
Solution providers will be on hand to demonstrate products and services you can compare in real time to help you optimize your data center strategy and make the right decisions for your company.
Learn From Thought Leaders
Improve your data center management skills and stay current with educational sessions, including keynotes, panel discussions, case study presentations and exclusive workshops.
Network With A Dedicated, Passionate Community Of Data Center Professionals
Data Center World is the longest running data center conference, perfectly blending decades of experience with insight into current and future strategic issues.
- The only large-scale data center conference paired with the AFCOM membership association, ensuring a dedicated audience of passionate professionals who love to network
Unprecedented access to expert analysts and consultants from Omdia who can help shape data center strategies
- Endorsed and supported by the Data Center Institute, the industry’s leading think tank for data center research and strategies
- Anchored by the much anticipated annual research report “State of the Data Center” with five years of trending industry information
Who Should Attend?
Connect with industry peers who share your technology and business challenges, experts with answers to your questions and technology providers with solutions for your enterprise.
Our attendees come from all parts of the data center business:
- IT Infrastructure/Management
- Facilities Management
- Cloud Architects
- Engineers, Architects, Consultants
- Operations, Network Security, and Storage Professionals
- C-Level Executives
Earn CPEs at Data Center World
Earn Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPEs)
We have partnered with (ISC)² to provide our attendees the opportunity to earn CPEs. 1 credit is awarded per 1 hour of security-themed sessions attended, with a maximum of 8 per day. CISSP certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual’s knowledge in the field of information security.
Solutions For Unprecedented Challenges
As disruptive technologies such as cloud, edge computing and IoT drive rapid change across all sectors, the data center remains at the core of business infrastructure. Data Center World features the most comprehensive look into the latest technologies, trends, and best practices that data center professionals need to navigate the ever-evolving industry. We tackle all the major pain points our industry is experiencing on a day-to-day basis, bringing value for every member of your team, regardless of position.
Data Center World is the only industry event that is affiliated with the global AFCOM membership association delivering the best vendor-neutral education, industry-leading speakers, abundant networking, and the broadest access to solution providers.
Real Answers For Today's Data Center Issues
Network with the smartest and most innovative people in the data center industry
Access to the latest data center technologies
Learn new concepts for managing and expanding your data center that save your company money
Learn new efficiencies in energy control that both improve the environment and lower costs
Be among the first in the industry to learn about new product launches
Learn how to keep costs down as your data center needs and workload expands
Health and Safety at Data Center World
The Data Center World team is committed to delivering a safe and robust event for our attendees, exhibitors, and other community members. You can expect to see some new elements at this year’s event, as we implement procedures and best practices to provide for the safety of our community. At the same time, you can count on us to provide the in-depth, expert-led programming we’ve always delivered, and to offer the opportunities you need to network with your peers and explore industry technology providers—all implemented in adherence to our safety principles.