WHERE THE DATA CENTER INDUSTRY CONNECTS
Join us August 16-19 in Orlando, Florida
First Keynote Announced For Data Center World Orlando
Big Data and Teamwork: What Businesses Can Learn from Sports Analytics
Co-Founder and Managing Director,
Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Sports Lab
Christina is Managing Director and co-founder of the MIT Sports Lab which works with professional teams, global brands, and elite sports organizations to tackle key questions at the intersection of data, sport and engineering. The MIT Sports Lab counts among its clients Major League Baseball, Adidas, FIFA and Google. Christina will share her insights and lessons learned.
What’s New for Data Center World 2021?
Changes in data center capacity and design that were brought about during the upheaval of 2020 have led to questions about the optimal data center designs for 2021 and beyond. It’s no longer possible to effectively manage a data center without an intimate understanding of advancements in cloud platforms, co-location, edge computing, facilities management, and environmental issues. In fact, the data center is experiencing a transition in definition, where the mere question “what is the data center” is being explored amid changes to its physical makeup.
- More than 15 case studies highlighting real-world projects from companies like Tractor Supply Co., Banner Health, Facebook, and Google
- Conference sessions covering essential topics like electrical power and data center design to advanced topics like 5G networks and predictive analytics
- Presentations and demos on vital security issues like leveraging open source, providing colocation protection, developing advanced frameworks, and establishing physical site security
- Four interactive workshops, including hands-on training in evaluating and implementing next-generation data center cooling platforms
Solutions For Unprecedented Challenges
As disruptive technologies such as cloud, edge computing and IoT drive rapid change across all sectors, the data center remains at the core of business infrastructure. Data Center World 2021 will feature the most comprehensive look into the latest technologies, trends, and best practices that data center professionals need to navigate the ever-evolving industry. We will be tackling all the major pain points our industry is experiencing on a day-to-day basis, bringing value for every member of your team, regardless of position.
Data Center World is the only industry event that is affiliated with the global AFCOM membership association delivering the best vendor-neutral education, industry-leading speakers, abundant networking, and the broadest access to solution providers.
Real Answers For Today's Data Center Issues
Network with the smartest and most innovative people in the data center industry
Access to the latest data center technologies
Learn new concepts for managing and expanding your data center that save your company money
Learn new efficiencies in energy control that both improve the environment and lower costs
Be among the first in the industry to learn about new product launches
Learn how to keep costs down as your data center needs and workload expands
Network With A Dedicated, Passionate Community Of Data Center Professionals
Now in its 41st year, Data Center World is the longest running data center conference, perfectly blending decades of experience with insight into current and future strategic issues.
- The only large-scale data center conference paired with the AFCOM membership association, ensuring a dedicated audience of passionate professionals who love to network
Unprecedented access to expert analysts and consultants from Omdia who can help shape data center strategies
- Endorsed and supported by the Data Center Institute, the industry’s leading think tank for data center research and strategies
- Anchored by the much anticipated annual research report “State of the Data Center” with five years of trending industry information
The Essential Connection for Optimizing Data Center Strategy
Data Center World delivers expert insight and strategies on the technologies and concepts you need to know to plan, manage, and optimize your data center.
Network With Leading Professionals
Mix and mingle with other leading industry professionals. Data Center World offers more networking opportunities with peer professionals and industry luminaries than any other event of its kind.
Explore Products & Services
Solution providers will be on hand to demonstrate products and services you can compare in real time to help you optimize your data center strategy and make the right decisions for your company.
Learn From Thought Leaders
Improve your data center management skills and stay current with educational sessions, including keynotes, panel discussions, case study presentations and exclusive workshops.
Who Should Attend?
Connect with industry peers who share your technology and business challenges, experts with answers to your questions and technology providers with solutions for your enterprise.
Our attendees come from all parts of the data center business:
- IT Infrastructure/Management
- Facilities Management
- Cloud Architects
- Engineers, Architects, Consultants
- Operations, Network Security, and Storage Professionals
- C-Level Executives
Health and Safety at Data Center World
Data Center World will be organized in accordance with Informa’s AllSecure health and safety standard. As the world’s leading events’ organiser, Informa has developed a detailed set of enhanced measures to provide the highest levels of hygiene and safety at its events, providing everyone with reassurance and confidence they are participating in a safe and controlled environment.