If you would like to receive information on the 2015 Global Conference please submit your information here
Keeping pace in an accelerated environment
As a data center professional, you face a host of escalating challenges: ever-changing technology, decisions on colocation and hybrid models along with the perennial issues of cooling, energy use, security, and disaster recovery. Only one thing is certain. Yesterday’s solutions are not enough.
Changing landscape. Higher demands.
Whether you are on the Infrastructure or Facilities side, your demands from the executive suite are the same: increased efficiency, greater control, lower operating costs and higher security. In today’s fast-changing landscape, fresh ideas and new resources are the key to meeting these mandates—and that’s where Data Center World can help.
Knowledge. Networking. New products.
The Data Center World Global Conference delivers an unrivaled venue for keeping pace in an accelerated environment. It’s the only place you’ll find:
- Over 70 vendor-neutral education sessions presented by industry thought leaders
- Face-to-face access to over 1000 peers and data center experts
- The industry’s largest trade show with over 250 product and services exhibitors
By and For Data Center End Users.
Data Center World is managed by AFCOM, a professional organization at the forefront of data center innovation for 35 years. The conference agenda—which includes over 20 user-led sessions this spring—is shaped by data center professionals and refined by attendee feedback. As a result, you’ll find a vendor-neutral environment, not sales pitches posing as education sessions.
Join more than 1,000 data center and facilities management professionals from around the globe from April 19–23, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada for the Data Center World-Global Conference and Expo.
Going the extra mile.
Beyond the industry’s most comprehensive content and largest trade show, what separates Data Center World most from other conferences are the extras you’ll find as an attendee:
- Session presenters must provide three key take-aways and certify vendor-neutral content
- Network online with all attendees—before the conference and beyond—with CONNECTTM
- An AFCOM Attendance Certificate recording each of the sessions where you gained valuable knownledge
- The Data Center Manager of the Year Award—an additional networking venue
- Our friendly, knowledgeable and responsive staff
- Hosted by AFCOM President Tom Roberts, data center professional for 25+ years