Click Here to Download a Brochure
Aligning the data center with business strategy for leaders at all levels.
More Panels. More Speakers. More Hours. Unrivaled education.
More peer to peer interaction.
More ways to connect.
Extraordinary exchange of ideas.
More Payoffs for Attending.
• Practical learning
• Next generation capabilities
• Strategy improvement
• Applied leadership development
Take command in uncharted waters
- Plot a course for today’s data center landscape to a stronger future
- Identify key trends to help you navigate in a changing world
- Chart the course driven by Leaders at all Levels (LaaL)
Are you ready?
The data center is increasingly vital to your company’s future success.
From e-commerce, to information storage, to logistics, to communication with your customers, the Data Center has become the heartbeat of global business. It’s the critical backbone of your operations, setting the foundations for organizational readiness and success, today and in the future.
Disruptive change is here to stay
As Data Center professionals ourselves, we understand the pace of change is rapidly expanding with the explosion new technologies, the need to manage increasingly complex data center assets, overall demand outpacing supply, the push towards big data analytics, growth in cloud services, and expansion within the social media space:
- Transformative change is happening within the ecosystem. Informed decisions about convergence models, open source, open compute, open IX and interconnected ecosystems, modular data center advancement, noSQL’s, structured data integration, unstructured data, high definition data, Flash memory, data primacy, and data supply chain management will be critical to your success
- Capacity planning issues—including energy demand, storage, wholesale and modular options—are becoming bigger concerns for Data Center Professionals.
- Data Center professionals are increasingly required to not only understand both the facilities and IT side of operations; they must also ensure that their staff are equipped with needed skills to meet changing future demands of the emerging ecosystem.
- Data Center Professionals must also understand a complex array of choices in management options, geography and globalization issues, organizational development and succession planning options, leadership infrastructure, vendor selection, optimization, monitoring, systems integration, interoperability, and the list goes on….
Leadership at all Levels (LaaL) is required to drive needed change.
Behind any successful operation is a strong network of influencers, decision makers, and stakeholders who help to set vision, establish strategy, and direct needed change. In this environment, leadership is not defined by a title, but by a mindset and purpose taken on by the individual to help define, organize, and direct a vision, philosophy, culture, or group of people.
- What challenges will face your data center in the coming years?
- How will transformative change impact your organizations product offering?
- How well are you, your staff, and your management prepared for the critical success of your operation?
Whether you’re an executive leader looking to optimize business efficiency, a data center or facilities management professional focused on continuous improvement, a vendor providing innovative technologies and services into the industry, or a rising star who recognizes the need for readiness to face challenges, opportunities, and savvy data center management practices, you’ll find the tools, technologies, and strategies that you need to enhance your success in Orlando this Fall.